AMPRO Foundation is the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of AMPRO Holdings, a social enterprise run by volunteer professionals and entrepreneurs dedicated to the upliftment of less privileged communities.
AMPRO Foundation is proud to organise a humanitarian effort that is increasingly necessary at this particular time.
-The amount of people suffering in this world is increasing.
- 790 million of 7 billion people are living in hunger and poverty
- 130 million children have been orphaned
- More than 660 million do not have potable water
- 280 million visually impaired, 90% of whom are from the slums
- Widespread suffering in Syria, Gaza, Yemen and South Sudan
Help is needed, yet many are abandoned. Help us help the less fortunate. And let Islam be seen as a beacon of hope for the world.
Help Ampro Foundation make a difference to our beneficiaries.
Community In Need (Projek Komuniti)
- Ramadhan Appeal (Insaniyyah Ramadhan)
- Water Relief (Bekalan Air Bersih)
- Rapid Emergency Response (Bantuan Kecemasan untuk mangsa musibah & konflik)
Open Your Eyes (Projek Cahaya)
-Treatment for the blind and at risk of eyesight loss
(Rawatan untuk mereka yang kurang daya penglihatan atau menghadapi risiko buta)
Mother & Child (Projek Ibu dan Anak)
- Food, medical, and school assistance for children & orphans
(Bantuan makanan, medikal dan sekolah untuk anak-anak & yatim piatu)
-Skills training to empower women (Wanita Perkasa: Latihan Kemahiran)